Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Take it outside

I started running a few years ago and couldn't even run a mile. Now I love to run, and can run for hours. It's not the actual running that I love so much. It's the freedom I feel when I'm out there running that is so addicting. I don't have to think about the workout. I just run. I get lost in thought, lost in prayer, lost in miles, lost in the world around me, and enjoy the nature that God created. I can take the same route every day and it never looks the same way twice. Nothing improves my mood like taking my run outside.

Most of us don't have much time to devote to exercise. And maybe running is not your thing. It has been proven that interval training is very effective in keeping your metabolism working hard. Interval training is a great way to get and stay fit. It doesn't take a lot of time, it's cardio and strength training combined, you don't need to buy and store a ton of equipment to be able to do it, and the best part, for me, is that you can do it outside!!

Exercise doesn't have to keep you cooped up and confined. Yes, there are times when circumstances get in the way, but anytime you get the opportunity to....."take it outside!"

If I can help you with ideas for intervals, email me and I can give you some ideas that will not take much of your time, will start kicking you into shape, and won't require any equipment. My email is lacysfitnessblog@gmail.com.

Best of luck to you in your fitness goals!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment